With constant changes in legislation, and new anti-avoidance legislation being introduced at almost every budget, it may appear that nothing can be done to reduce taxes. That’s not correct, there are still numerous reliefs available, that the right planning can take advantage of.
Many people now have more than one home, without proper planning and advice, this can lead to a higher than necessary capital gains tax bill. British Taxpayers can help you understand the rules and elections which can be made so as to minimise the amount of tax you pay on your assets and investments.
Our team at British Taxpayers have a great breadth of experience and can offer a wide range of advice on matters such as:
- Capital Gains tax planning
- Asset ownership and mitigating your tax on investment income
- Owning assets through trust
- Planning to best use your residency and domicile status
- Whether to Incorporate your business or not
- How best to structure your Buy to Let portfolio….the list goes on
You may just be looking for an estimate of what taxes will be payable so that you can provision properly and feel in control of your finances. We are happy to provide any advice and calculations you may need to help and support you to achieve your goals.
If you would like to talk to someone in more detail about tax advice, please give us a call on 01403 271919